November 2nd to 4th, 2017 at the Marriott Perimeter Center in Atlanta, Georgia
We are pleased to be hosting the 3rd Annual PeachState Conference in Atlanta and meet the experts in the gender non-conforming fields of study. You are in store for an informative, inspirational and fun experience with members and supporters of the Transgender community.
To register for the conference please click on this link: http://www.peachstateconference.org/Registration
Conference Registration Packages:
Early Bird Specials (register before June 30th)
- $ 85.00 – Conference Only No Meals
- $ 205.00 – Friday Only – Friday Lunch and Dinner (no other meals)
- $ 215.00 – Saturday Only – Saturday Lunch and Dinner (no other meals)
- $ 325.00 – Full Conference (All Meals)
- Trans-Masculine Reception – Free for Everyone
- After Hours Computer Game Area
- Free Movies Every Night
- First Steps & Fresh Start – $ 30.00 – Information link – http://psc2016.org/forms/FreshStart.pdf
- Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament – $ 10.00 – information link –
To submit an idea for a presentation please click on this link: http://www.thea-plus.org/presenters.html
To become a Vendor please click on this link: http://www.thea-plus.org/vendors.html
All vendors are required to purchase one of the options below:
- Option 1 = $60.00 – Be a vendor from your hotel room. This includes a listing in the program guide and website, one conference badge, a second badge can be purchased for an additional $15.00.
- Option 2 = $75.00 – one 8’ X 6’ booth, includes one 8’ X 3’ table, two (2) chairs, a listing in the program guide, and a listing on the website.
- Option 3 = $125.00 – one 8’ X 6’ booth, includes one 8’ X 3’ table, two (2) chairs, a half page listing in the program guide, and a listing on the website.
- Option 4 = $175.00 – one 8’ X 6’ booth, includes one 8’ X 3’ table, two (2) chairs, a full page listing in the program guide, and a listing on the website.
An additional table can be purchased for $75.00.
The vendor director will send you a code if you are selected to be a vendor. This code will be required to register on the Peach State registration web site.
Space is limited. Not all applications will be approved. The vendor director will try to approve a variety of products and services.
Our conference hotel, the Marriott Perimeter Center is one block from MARTA, the Atlanta transit train system. You can catch the train at the airport and go directly to the Perimeter Station, only one block from the hotel with no stress or hassle. If you are too tired to walk the block, the hotel has a complimentary shuttle which will come and pick you and all of your suitcases up for free. The Marriott has been rated a 4.3 out of 5 points. The best part is they have just completed an entire renovation of the decor. The hotel is right next door to one of the largest malls in Atlanta, Perimeter Mall, and near a wide variety of delicious restaurants.
To make your reservation please follow this link: http://theahotel.org/Hotel or call XXX and tell them you are reserving a room in the THEA block of rooms. You need to make your reservation by XXX in order to get the discount that we all count on.
Sponsors Information / Registration link:
You can help us offer programing and more information to participants. Sponsor a coffee break, an afternoon ice cream reception or any of many wonderful opportunities: http://peachstateconference.org/Sponsor
Help someone else enjoy the conference and take advantage of the learning opportunities – Sponsors information / registration link
THEA can use your help to offer more services for our population. Please donate now to support our important programming – http://www.peachstateconference.org/Donation
PeachState is a celebration of the unique diversity of gender and our central and unifying place in society. Georgia is known as the Peach State, and Atlanta is the gateway to the south.